Park Central Neighborhood Resources
City of Phoenix Programs
Take Action to help maintain our neighborhood and keep it from deteriorating
- City of Phoenix – Illegal Dumping
If you witness illegal dumping in progress, call Crime Stop at 602-262-6151. To report illegal dumping after the fact, contact 602-262-7251. All information is confidential.
- Report a Blighted Property Violation
A blighted property can consist of overgrown or dead vegetation, trash, inoperable vehicles, vacant structures, outside storage, broken fences, parking on dusty surfaces and more.
- Report Abandoned Shopping Carts
- Report Graffiti
- Bulk Trash Collection Schedule (Park Central Neighborhood is in Area 12)
- Household Hazardous Waste
- Street Light Repair Request Form
- Speed Hump Program
- Barking Dogs (Complaints & Resolution)
- Newly Received Liquor License Applications
We are one of a few neighborhoods eligible for this program which offers huge discounts on energy saving upgrades such as weatherization and AC units! The Energize Phoenix Project will provide energy-efficient improvements to neighborhoods including multifamily units, commercial and industrial buildings and single-family homes along a 10-mile stretch of Phoenix’s light rail corridor to be known as the “Green Rail Corridor.”
Crime Prevention & Emergency Information
- Home Security – Burglary Prevention Advice
- Emergency Information Guide Printout provided by Phoenix Police
- Policing with a Purpose provided by Phoenix Police
- Door-to-Door Solicitation Safety
- Maricopa County Reverse 911
This service allows users to link a cell phone with an address to get neighborhood-level emergency notices on their phone. If there was an emergency in your neighborhood, would you know about it? Phoenix works with Maricopa County to make sure you get the info quickly, even if you’re not home!