Bulk trash pick is coming up.
Bulk trash consists mainly of those materials that cannot be placed in your green/black garbage container or recycled in your blue recycling container.
Bulk trash is currently collected from city-serviced residences four times each year. Material cannot be placed out for collection more than one week prior to the week of collection, since it is important to keep neighborhoods and our city looking clean and beautiful.
- Next Placement Begins on February 2nd, 2019
- Next Collection Begins Week of February 11th, 2019
Household Hazardous Waste Events:
Household hazardous waste (HHW) and electronics collection events are for city of Phoenix residential solid waste customers only. Proof of city of Phoenix solid waste service is required. Bring your current city services bill showing solid waste fees and a matching photo ID.
- Non-hazardous materials brought to events will be sorted and disposed of as municipal solid waste.
- No commercial loads, large residential quantities, medical waste, explosives or radioactive waste will be accepted.
- A maximum of five over-the-road-tires per resident will be accepted. No tractor or oversize tires will be allowed.
- Residential customers can call EGreenITSolutions at 602-944-4151 to schedule a drop-off of electronics materials only at their office. For very large electronics or large amounts of electronic items, please make an appointment with the EGreenIT Solutions office.
Call 602-262-7251 if you need directions to the site nearest you.
Visit https://www.phoenix.gov/publicworks/garbage/bulktrash for more information and a list of acceptable and unacceptable items for drop-off.